BuilderR DuncanWhere BuiltPort GlasgowDate Built1866Length x Breadth57.3 mtrsTonnage728PropulsionShip rig until 1875 when changed to barque rigOwners & NameBuilt for Albion Line for Rangoon and Far East trade.
1874 Transferred to NZ trade.
1882 Sold to Shaw Savill. 21 voyages UK-NZ.
1896 Sold to NZ Owners for trans-Tasman trade
1900 Sold to Ferdinand Holm
1913 Converted to coal hulk at Wellington